Sunday 19 March 2017

My top ten favourite football teams

10. fc  Barcelona

9. real Madrid

8.Manchester city

7. Manchester united

6. Chelsea

5. Nottingham forest

4.  Arsenal

3. Tottenham Hotspurs

2. Liverpool

1. Mansfield town



Hope you like my blog posts that i do every month or so. Please read the other ones that i do

If you want them i can do some reviews of football games stadiums in games etc. So make sure you share this with your football fans and more of these types of posts will be coming soon.

9 comments:

  1. I know nothing about football but this is really helpful. Keep blogging x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see Chelsea on the list. I'm a Chelsea fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my brother loves Football and supports lots of different teams. He went tot the Barcelona stadium last year and loved it! You chose some good teams Ben! - Angela from The Inspiration Edit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog!! Good to see you like that manchester teams more than chelsea ;) Ettieandme

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to move Tottenham to number 1! My great, great uncle was the founder of Tottenham Hotspurs so we are all fans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love football too!! My favourite team is Manchester United!! Come on you REDS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not forgetting the mighty Dagenham and Redbridge FC lol Fab little blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you are missing the rather fab Luton Town on this list! :D

    ReplyDelete