Friday 16 June 2017

Scams and how not to get tricked by them

So scams are always going to be out there here are my tips and tricks to avoid getting tricked by them.




  • if a random message says on a website  eg  you have won a new phone
always click off  of them even if they are really tempting.



  • if you get a random call that says spam or doesn't say it's name  always hang up

   never give your personal details to  people you don't know.  

  • do not click on tempting vids that say i just got eg gta cas 1000m from this website the 2 chances are 1 is the most obvious 2 is it they could be tricking you 

16 comments:

  1. Very true and thanks for the tips, I was talking about scams with my son earlier today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, thanks for the info !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great advice, I'll need to remember these!
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolute wisdom mate. Great work ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. My spam folder is so full of nonsense emails offering me millions if I believed them! I get so annoyed by phone calls interrupting my day and trying to convince me to give them access to my computer :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. So true. Very wise advice! Thanks for sharing. Keep up the great blogging work 👍🏻 Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really great tips, it's important for people to be aware of scams

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tips! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such good tips! It's a shame so many people are out to scam others but sadly they are and it's always good to be reminded of how to not get caught out
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tips, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tips, I'll be sure to watch out for these scams!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My boy has been caught out a few times by clicking the 'click here for free robux ' ads on roblox. He's stopped playing it now. Good advice here

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some useful advice here. Keep up the great work��

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very good advice. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very useful information. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete