Tuesday 5 September 2017

Skyrim Special Edition Is it worth buying?



Personally i love rpg's (role playing games)  i've done a post about Fallout 4 then it came to me "what if i do a post about Skyrim Special   Edition  so here i go with  Skyrim Special Edition is it worth buying?    
                                                          Introduction 

     ***Spoiler alert***    when skyrim starts you are on a cart and being taken  to helgen
where you will be beheaded but before you are a dragon interrupts and  after you escape helgen you go to riverwood***Spoiler alert***



Skyrim was a pretty good game in it's self, but when i heard about the addition of mods and all DLCs

included i just had to get it. I think it's well worth getting, firstly mods every rpg in my opinion needs the addition  of them in their arsenal secondly all DLCs included  i think this is a life saver for reasons   1st reason who doesn't  want mods to the best game ever!  2nd reason it can save you lots of cheddar (money)




                                                           Graphics


Personally the first thing i look out for in games is graphics Even though Watch dogs 2 isn't a rpg it still has amazing graphics in my opinion you can check out the post here. Skyrim Special Editions graphics were top notch in my case it made me feel like i was actually playing it.






                                                The addition of mods 



I've always wanted Skyrim to have mods since fallout 4 has mods. You can check out my fallout 4 is it worth buying post here  On fallout 4 mods i have the maximum amount of mods you can have. What can i say i'm obsessed with mods!






                                                       All DLCs included


Personally i loved the idea of skyrim coming with all DLCs included and mods as well don't get me wrong but who wants mods for every game i certainly do!


Feel free to look through my other posts as well and feel free to check out my insta gram here  

I will do more skyrim related posts in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment